DADAFAB

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Fashion: Ermahgerd

It's been a long time since I had my photoshoot for my fashion appetite. I can't even remember the last one I had after I indulged myself into travelling & food tripping. So its just about a time to make a comeback of regularly posting fashion entires into my blog

Two months ago, I've been addicted into the world of online shopping thay ended swiping out all the savings I had. Needed to control myself though, so I decided to compensate this too much spending into blog entries so I can see this investments

Since it's summer I've been looking for muscle tees around for my summer needs. I bumped into this online shop Ermahgerd that showcases the best design summer tops a little like Givenchy inspired collection. I purchased one of this design I'm wearing now that really captivated my attention. I liked the animal inspired colorful print that matches any jeans or shorts by simply playing with its colors.

I matched it with a khaki shorts from Recoil & paired it up with a high-cut bold red shoes from Everlast. To add in a little twist on my look, I took out all my studs & spikes accessories to complement the over-all look (edgy & stylish)

Lastly, since it's summer time, we can never go out without having a nice sunnies as protection from the mighty sun. Recently, Instagram has been a mini- online shopping site where you can purchase any item directly from its sellers. I got several awesome sunglasses from @vogueshoppe that sells 1st class & hard to find sunnies designs. The one I'm wearing here named Super Giaguaro Black really complements my facial structure & looks pretty amazing.












So watch out for more fashion blog post soon only on my blog. Hope you enjoy reading my blog post & stay fashionable and stylish everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment