DADAFAB

Saturday 6 June 2015

Fashion: Coco Chanel

Happy Sunday folks! If you go to Paris, what outfit will you wear? Well let me share you my Day 2 OOTD in Paris. Black truly will never go out of style, hence it was the theme of my look here. But wearing all black sometimes might seem dull and boring so why not break the monotony of it by throwing your look with a stylish white jacket in gold embellished button, now that's what you call CLASSIC style!

I'm wearing a Lord Maturan's tailored white bomber jacket with embellished gold button details, hugs on the right places and chic like that. All black shirt (Armani Exchange) and leather black belt with silver buckle from A/X as well coordinated well on my look and paired it with skinny distressed black jeans from Pull & Bear with my woven-style black sneakers from P&B too. To make it the Parisian way, I'm using the ever reliable leather Pandora bag from Givenchy.

Hope you're having the best time of your life and always stay fashionable kids, for life is just short to wear boring clothes. Have a great week ahead!

My Coco Chanel look.

Take me back to Paris! (Hype my look here)

White Bomber Jacket (by Lord Maturan)

Classic Aviator (Sunnies)

Leather Pandora Bag (Givenchy)

Woven-style sneakers (Pull & Bear)

Leather strap watch (Fossil)


Black basic tee shirt (Armani Exchange)


OOTD shoot at Jardin du Luxemborg Paris.





No comments:

Post a Comment