DADAFAB

Monday 16 May 2016

Travel: Australia 2015

It was my first time to visit this country from down under. Welcome to Australia! It was one of the most memorable travel experience since I'm with the most precious people around me. It started from a random plan that turned out to be a reality, our most awaited friendship travel goal! It was a big surprise when I realized that they booked a business class ticket via Singapore Airlines (first timer here!) It was such a  great flight experience on board for almost 7 hours from Singapore Changi Airport to Sydney. We all had some good dinner at the airport lounge before boarding, served with bottomless champagne during the flight with world- class food for breakfast and of course SIA's best customer service, it was indeed the best flight so far. Sydney then greeted me the next day and can't wait to share more travel experience with you so just keep on following my blog for more of my Australia travel adventure.



















No comments:

Post a Comment