DADAFAB

Wednesday 19 June 2013

FOOD: iHOP PHILIPPINES


IHOP Restaurant @ The Fort (International House of Pancakes) finally invades Manila. So this is the best place to spend a leisurely breakfast with the family. Straight from the airport, we headed straight to their location at W Global Center, 30th St. corner 9th Avenue Bonifacio Global City at The Fort in Taguig City. They are open from 6AM- midnight & the average waiting time to get a table is around 10-15 minutes.

I'm a food lover without a keen taste on the complexity of food & flavors of it. Hahaha! So frankly speaking, even if other people said that they weren't satisfied with the pancakes & omelets, well I appreciated them a lot. I had the stuffed french toast combo with sausage & hash brown that I really enjoyed so much. The french toast with cinnamon raisin & sweet cream filling was so good & I ordered it with the blueberry compote instead of strawberries. The taste & texture of the hash brown & sausage as well was perfect.

I had Splashberry for drinks it was so refreshing but my sister find it to be so sweet. For non-coffee lovers, go for decaf as we noticed that their regular coffee was too strong. Their pancakes were also a must try! It also comes with various flavors of unlimited pancake syrup. The omelette were also amazingly good. 

IHOP Situation that I needed to stare at the menu first. LOL!
BREAKFAST I LUNCH I DINNER
Stuffed French Toast Combo (P365)
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pancakes (P255)
New York Cheesecake Pancakes (P285)
Strawberry Banana Pancakes (P265)
Splashberry: Blend of strawberries, lemon-lime soda & orange juice (P175)
Eggs, Sausage links & Hash Brown all for me.
Garden Stuffed Crepes (P325)
Pancakes Syrup 
Double Blueberry Pancakes (P275)
This is what we call B_R_E_A_K_F_A_S_T.
Thirst Quenching Splashberry.
Freshly brewed & creamy sweet Iced Coffee (P145)
Never Empty Coffee Pot (P125)
Ceiling Lightings & Interior Design concept
IHOP Restaurant @ BGC
IHOP has a very spacious area to cater customers well.
Jizelle & Tracy fresh from Singapore straight from the airport.
Supreme Family with my sister & Mama dearest.
There you go the satisfied customers of IHOP.
We will definitely come back here for a second round of full & satisfying breakfast.
More of my food adventure escapades to share with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment