DADAFAB

Thursday 31 October 2013

TOP 10 DESTINATIONS SINGAPORE

Singapore has been my second home since I started working here way back in June 2011. There will always be something new to try & more places to visit despite it's small land area. One night while I was browsing my old photo albums, I decided to create a blog post to compile my most memorable & should I say picturesque shots that I had during my whole stay in this wonderful city. Once you have the chance to visit "The Lion City", make sure to visit this places that I will be sharing & I will tell you it's definitely worth it!

MERLION PARK (MARINA BAY)


HAI BIN PRAWNING (BISHAN)
SINGAPORE BOTANIC GARDENS
FORT CANNING PARK (RIVER VALLEY ROAD)
CLOUD FOREST (GARDENS BY THE BAY)
LITTLE INDIA
INFINITY POOL (MARINA BAY SANDS)  
PALAWAN BEACH (SENTOSA)
PULAU UBIN ISLAND
LUGE SKYRIDE (SENTOSA ISLAND)
UNDERWATER WORLD SINGAPORE (SENTOSA)
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE (SENTOSA)


No comments:

Post a Comment