DADAFAB

Thursday 21 August 2014

LESSON 101

Since I'm running out of blog post but still wants to post something worthy for my blog followers, here's my personal motivational write up way back in 2013 back then when I was still passionate enough to make my own 365 inspirational quotes written by yours truly. To draw out more ideas, I added some of my favourite nature photos I've taken to share it all with you guys. Hope you learn something from it.

TANAH MERAH FERRY TERMINAL, SINGAPORE

"Dreams get you into the future and add excitement to the present".

We all have dreams to fulfill as we grow. Children love to dream about imaginary places and characters. Adults would also have lots of day dreaming activities at times. Dreams are vital to achieve fulfillment in life and to provide reasons for living to put life in this world. But the ultimate dream humankind can have is to be there in the eternal Kingdom in His soon coming.

OCEAN PARK, HONG KONG

"Home is a place you grow up wanting to leave, and grow old wanting to get back to".

Oversees Filipino workers are the present heroes of our nation. I was once unaware of how OFW can become heroes for any reason not until I started working abroad. I realized the sacrifice and effort of working in other land to sustain the family and to provide a better future for your loved ones. So that one day you can finally go back home with a smile on your face and never be departed from your family once more.

RUA de SAO PAULO, MACAU

"Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on".

Have you ever experienced of not sharing the love to others coz you yourself is being troubled by your own mistakes that you can't even forgive yourself? I have experienced that situation too. Many times we tend to be so hard on ourselves that we can't even find a way for forgiveness.

I learned the word MOVE ON and how it can make our life better by simply thinkng that everything works together for a reason that at the end of the day, you will realized that everything works together for a purpose.

SILVER CREEK RESORT, VIETNAM


"Our heavenly Father’s arms will one day catch His children".

Fear is a constant factor that affects one's life. We always encounter various fears in our everyday living. I do experence fear as well most of the time that I can't perform my task or do the things I really wanted because of the hindrance of fear.

But I realized that once we are the the right path with God, we have to fear nothing coz we are rest assured that He will always catch us eveytime we fall.

PHI PHI ISLAND, THAILAND

"The more you read the Bible, the more you’ll love its Author".


Reading has been part of my life ever since. Its a source of knowledge and understanding of the world and humanity at large. Some find it boring or non-sense due to proliferation of internet. The same things work for finding more truth in God by taking time to read His Word. By that way, you will find real happiness from the truth of God's purpose in your life.

AL KHATIM DESERT, ABU DHABI
"True love is not something that comes everyday, follow your heart, it knows the right answer".

Hopeless romantic people would always want to find their soulmate in life. Upon reaching the age of puberty most people have their soon to be partner-in-life. But for other singles out there, finding the right one takes a serious part of their life leaving them unhappy and discontented in life. But they are missing out the part that love comes deep inside our interest and wants in life. Just by simply following what our hearts want, then we will find the right answer on the meaning of real love.









No comments:

Post a Comment