DADAFAB

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Food: CentOnze Restaurant Barcelona

CentOnze Restaurant is such a memorable place for they have the best and crispiest churros I had so far in my entire life. That creamy chocolate dip & near to perfection churros was the perfect Spanish dish for me. This restaurant is located inside the Le Meridian Hotel Barcelona, and got the chance to have a breakfast buffet here. I mean who will not wake up early to have unlimited tapas, freshly baked breads and crispy churros to start the day. I know the binge eating experience I had here but it was all worth the calories intake. I just love the resto ambience, friendly staff and the variety of food offers they have for the breakfast menu from pasta, bread, rice and even the Spanish local desserts. Don't forget to try their hot milk chocolate drink as well! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment