DADAFAB

Sunday 29 November 2015

FOOD: Australia Food Guide

You might be clueless on the best restaurant or cafe to try in Australia. Well without any research, during my recent trip to Sydney and Melbourne, I was able to have a taste of their best food haven and quaint coffee shops that you should definitely try. The Bucket List in Bondi Beach, Meat & Wine Co. in Darling Harbour and Bennelong in Sydney Opera House were just few of restaurants we've tried in Sydney. While in Melbourne, Papa Goose in the city area, Melba Restaurant of The Langham Melbourne and Hecho en Mexico in Brunswick Street were also the best restaurants I have tried. I will definitely provide separate food blog post on all these very soon, so just keep on visiting my blog guys!







1 comment:

  1. Bring your family into The Restaurant Bar in Kings Beach and allow us to made memories that will be sure to leave you smiling for weeks.

    ReplyDelete