DADAFAB

Thursday 21 January 2016

Japan Travel Diary via GoPro

Narita International Airport
My birthday celebration will always be the highlight of my year! It will always be a special day for me to celebrate life and another year of travel experience. It was a dream come true again to finally see the Shibuya Crossing, Tokyo Tower, Mt Fuji and experience their world class bullet train. I've been to Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto so it means I have more travel blog posts soon to share. There photos were all taken using GoPro Hero4 so hope you like these photo diary, truly Japan is an awesome country.

Yudanaka, Nagano 

Snow Monkey Park


Nozawa Onsen Snow Resort

Universal Studios Japan


Osaka Castle

Osaka Namba Station

Fushimi Inari Shrine


Kyoto Japan

Bamboo Grove Arashimaya


Meiji Shrine


Yoyogi Park

No comments:

Post a Comment