DADAFAB

Saturday 3 September 2016

Food: Ningyocho Noodle Bar


So this was my first dinner meal in Tokyo Japan and the first time I tried an authentic ramen and udon noodle, it was unforgettable indeed! I can still vividly remember that unique taste that you can't find even in the fanciest Japanese restaurant here in Singapore. It has a typical noodle bar along the street near our hotel and that first experience ordering via a vending machine was such a great and funny experience. I can honestly say that Japanese food will always be my first love with its wide variety of taste and culinary expertise. What else would you ask for if your noodle is comes with hand crafted local beers. I'm sure all calories intake is worth taking in if you're in Japan especially here at Ningyocho  Noodle Bar.









No comments:

Post a Comment