DADAFAB

Thursday 1 September 2016

Travel: Snow Monkey Forest


The Snow Monkey Forest located in Jigokudani in Nagano Japan was my first winter hike experience of my life.  The journey going to this place requires train and bus ride and some 1.8 km walk along the mountain side until you reach the Snow Monkey Forest. Whenever I travel, I do make sure that my travel itineraries  will include activities that I have never tried before. I was fully dressed up winter-ready to make sure my body temperature was stabilized along the trip. It was exhausting but the view of the place was definitely worth the hike. I was amazed of the picturesque view of the pine trees, mountains covered in snow, and traditional Japanese houses that I can only see on paintings and books before. And of course you'll gonna love all the monkeys bathing in the onsen too. Snow Monkey Forest is definitely one of the best travel spot that I can recommend to visit if you'll be in Tokyo Japan.



















No comments:

Post a Comment