DADAFAB

Monday 3 October 2016

Fashion: Kyoto Dress Code


One my Japan's travel highlight was when I finally got to see the infamous Arashimaya Bamboo Grove and Fushimi Inari Shrine in Kyoto, Japan. If you're in such picturesque scenery, you gotta make sure to dress up well to capture that perfect shot. I have decided to wear something flexible and yet minimal so I can shift my style easily without competing with my view by wearing basic yet effective fashion pieces. 

I'm wearing denim long sleeve from Oxygen Philippines, black leather jacket from ASOS and tattered jeans from Cotton On. I paired it with white sneaker from Adidas Stan Smith, snap back from Aeropostale, pack bag from Herschel and scarf from Topman.


Leather Jacket: ASOS

Pack Bag: Herschel

 
Tattered Jeans: Cotton On

Denim Long Sleeve: Oxygen Philippines

White Sneakers: Adidas Stan Smith

Snapback: Aeropostale

Scarf: Topman

No comments:

Post a Comment