DADAFAB

Friday 21 October 2016

Fashion: Matching in Earth Tones


Hello guys and TGIF to everyone. It's been a busy week for me that I was not able to catch up on my regular fashion blog post. But here's my first entry for this week that will help you get in style for this autumn season. Matching in earth tones is one of the latest fashion trend and the most in demand colour this season. Who else is loving nude as much as I do?

I'm wearing cap from BRXTN, ASOS T-Shirt with crew neck in brown marl color, skinny Jeans and brown leather sneakers both from Zalora Singapore. What can you say about this look?












1 comment:

  1. Happy new year and wish you a great year ahead. Btw, you look too good in this look. I just love asos and such brands. I usually browse Coupon Bend as it has great collection.

    ReplyDelete