DADAFAB

Sunday 6 November 2016

Travel: Arashimaya Bamboo Grove Kyoto Japan



 This magical place located in Kyoto Japan is one of the best travel destination to write on your bucket list. Welcome to Arashimaya Bamboo Grove! If you will check some of famous travel bloggers, this picturesque scenery will be on top of their travel recommendations. The place is just few walks away from the train station in Kyoto wherein you can choose whether to walk by feet or can rent bicycle to tour the area. This bamboos are just so magical that their natural bend and its well trimmed leaves are just so perfectly captivation in my eyes. Of course I never left this place without capturing a perfect shot worth remembering the place. I hope to be able to visit this place again with my family or close friends as I'm 100% sure they will love it here too.




No comments:

Post a Comment