DADAFAB

Thursday 2 October 2014

Fashion: n'1

It's been a time chasing week that I was not able to post blog entries for the past few days. Well anyways since I have the time now, will try to edit and update fashion and food blogs to share it with you all. 

Recently the Singapore weather calls for umbrellas and sun creams as the humidity was rising. Last month I went to USS again for the 9th time maybe to join a friend visiting from Qatar. I had nothing to wear so I decided to pamper myself for a little shopping. I went around Orchard area and stopped by Bershka to see their items on sale. The moment I saw this white n'1 top, I know this was the right one to buy. I've been recently addicted with the timeless black and white OOTD as I find it easy and comfy to wear on any occassions. 

I paired this top with Uniqlo black shorts and wore my Nike SB Stefan Janoski sneakers. I also brought my plaid checkered shirt to break the monotony of my look. For accessories, I had my Casio vintage watch and black leather bracelets from Hongkong. Since its a very sunny and bad hairday too, I wore my Caguiaoa cap (famous Pinoy Basketball Player) and my two toned sunnies from Zumeiz.com. So keep in touch with my blog for more fashion ideas soon ;)














No comments:

Post a Comment